Grand Hotel Quisisana
Via Camerelle, 2 - Capri - Vedi mappa
Choose Grand Hotel Quisisana if...
- you love to be right in the center of the action.
- you want all the luxury of Grand Hotel services, including a spa, restaurants, and a pool.
- you prefer iconic hotels with an illustrious history.
Just steps from the bustle of Capri's famed Piazzetta, with the most exclusive designer boutiques of Via Camerelle to one side, and sweeping views of the lush island garden and grounds against the breathtaking backdrop of the turquoise Mediterranean stretching to the horizon on the other, the Grand Hotel Quisisana is a perfect blend of the cosmopolitan and scenic sides of this stunning island.
The Quisisana has been synonymous with the height of exclusivity and luxury for generations of jet set artists, statesmen, and intellectuals. From the royal Savoy family to Ernest Hemingway to Jean Paul Sartre, here history and celebrity combine in grand style.
The Quisisana began as a sanitarium more than 150 years ago, over the decades was transformed first to holiday resort and finally to five star luxury hotel, modernized and expanded by the Morgano family, who acquired the complex in 1981. The Quisisana now boasts 150 of the most elegant rooms and suites on the Island of Capri, sweeping grounds with views over Capri's iconic Faraglioni sea stacks, the Charterhouse of San Giacomo, and the Mediterranean, a luxury spa, a panoramic pool, two tennis courts, historic theater and event venues for meetings and weddings, and a number of scenic terraces where guests can relax and lose themselves in Capri's dramatic scenery.
The Quisisana - meaning "here one heals" in Italian - tradition of giving special care and attention to guests' physical and mental wellbeing continues at the hotel's luxurious QuisiBeauty spa, where an indoor heated swimming pool, Hammam, La Prairie face and body treatments, and indulgent manicures and pedicures are all geared toward recharging mind and body.
At the Quisisana, you'll never go hungry:
- An endless buffet breakfast is served in Il Quisi until 10:30 each morning
- The elegant "Rendez-Vous" serves gourmet Mediterranean cuisine from lunch to midnight
- The more informal "Colombaia"' satisfies with wood-fired Neapolitan pizza other traditional regional specialities from lunch through the afternoon
- The Quisi Bar is the perfect place for a snack or cocktails until 2 am!
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Free Wi-fi
- Air Conditioning
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with hydromassage bath
- Room with private terrace
- Indoor pool
- Heated pool
- Wellness treatments
- Sauna / Turkish bath
Food and drink
- Cocktail bar
- Snack bar
- Cooking courses
- Reception 24h
- Baby sitter